Joomla! Help System
From Joomla! Documentation
This category contains articles on the Joomla! Help System, Help Screens and how they work in conjunction with the Joomla! Documentation Wiki.
The Joomla help system provides context-sensitive information to users logged in to the Joomla Administrator. Generally help information is accessed by clicking on the help toolbar button located at the top right of almost all screens (Note that the toolbar button may be located elsewhere if you are not using one of the administrator templates shipped with Joomla). Clicking on this toolbar button will open a new browser window with information relevant to the screen on which it was clicked.
A typical toolbar with a help button looks like this:
Pages in category "Joomla! Help System"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Help screens
- Help system
- Help system/Adding a help button to the toolbar
- Help system/Administrator help area
- Help system/Help servers
- Help system/Helpsites XML format
- Help system/How the help system works
- Help system/Local help files
- Help system/Substitution codes
- Help system/Translation and localisation