Needs to be marked for translation
From Joomla! Documentation
The pages listed here are Joomla! Wiki pages ready for being tagged and marked for translation.
To appear on this category, each topic page should have the following code inserted at the end:
<noinclude>[[Category:Needs to be marked for translation]]</noinclude>
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Needs to be marked for translation"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Help39:Help screens
- Help4.x:Help screens
- Help39:Help screens/ar
- Help39:Help screens/de
- Help39:Help screens/en
- Help39:Help screens/es
- Help39:Help screens/fr
- Help39:Help screens/id
- Help39:Help screens/ja
- Help39:Help screens/nl
- Help39:Help screens/tr
- Help39:Help screens/zh-tw
- How do you set global preferences for content?
- How do you set parameters for articles and other content items?
- How to control module display when linking to an article with no menu item
- How to create an article from the front end