Chunk30:Add Category Details
From Joomla! Documentation
- Title. The Title for this item. This may or may not display on the page, depending on the parameter values you choose.
- Alias. The internal name of the item. Normally, you can leave this blank and Joomla! will fill in a default value. The default value is the Title or Name in lower case and with dashes instead of spaces. You may enter the Alias manually. The Alias should consist of lowercase letters and hyphens (-). No blank spaces or underscores are allowed. The Alias will be used in the URL when SEF is activated. Note: If the title consists of non-Latin characters, the Alias will default to the current date and time, for example "2009-02-11-17-54-38".
- Description. The description for the item. Category, Subcategory and Web Link descriptions may be shown on web pages, depending on the parameter settings. These descriptions are entered using the same editor that is used for Articles.
- Article. Click to quickly add an 'Article' link to the description with a popup window.
- Image. Click to quickly add an 'Image' to the description with a popup window.
- Toggle Editor. Turns on or off the the editor's description box WYSIWYG features to show HTML markup.
- Parent. The item (category, menu item, and so on) that is the parent of the item being edited.
- Status. (Published/Unpublished/Trashed) The published status of the item.
- Access Level. Who has access to this item. Default options are:
- Guest: Everyone has access
- Public: Everyone has access
- Registered: Only registered users have access
- Special: Only users with author status or higher have access
- Enter the desired level using the drop-down list box. Custom Access Control Levels created will show if they exist.
- Language. Item language.