Help17:Extensions Module Manager Most Read
From Joomla! Documentation
Most Read ContentThis Module displays a list of Articles with the highest hit counts. An example is shown below:
The Module Type name for this is "mod_mostread". This Module is not related to any other component.
- Module Class Suffix. A suffix applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows you to create customized CSS styles that will apply just to this module. You would then modify the "template.css" file of your template to apply styling to this new class.
- Enter this parameter with a leading space to create a new CSS class for this module. Enter the parameter without a leading space to change the CSS class name for this module.
- See the tutorial Using Class Suffixes in Joomla! 1.5/1.6 for more information.
- Front Page Articles. Whether to Show or Hide Front Page Articles in the list.
- Count. The number of Articles to display in the list. The default value is 5.
- Category ID. Optional list of Category ID's. This will include only Articles in the listed Categories. Type a list of Category ID's, separated by a comma (for example, "29,31"). You can find the Category ID in the ID column of the Category Manager screen.
- Section ID. Optional list of Section ID's. This will include only Articles in the listed Sections. Type a list of Section ID's, separated by a comma (for example, "1,4"). You can find the Section ID in the ID column of the Section Manager screen.
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
- Cache Time. The length of time, in minutes, before the Module is re-cached.