- Puneet Kala (Working Group Coordinator)
- Javier Gómez (PLT liaison: javier.gomez at commmunity.joomla.org)
- Kshitij Sharma
- Tanaporn Pantuprecharat
- Mark Dexter
- Milton Bryant
- to improve the Quality of Joomla CMS software
- to create learning material about "how to test" for the Joomla Community
The next steps in this team are:
Sauce Labs integration
- Test SauceLabs and Travis integration with the repo at GitHub: https://saucelabs.com/opensource/travis. It will require the use of Paratest, to run several tests at the same time, otherwise it will take too long (more than 8 hours just the /Adminitrator/ tests)
Improvements in current tests
We have Travis complaining about this:
I'm sorry but your test run exceeded 50.0 minutes.
One possible solution is to split up your test run.
We need to find a solution, for example: http://blog.travis-ci.com/2012-11-28-speeding-up-your-tests-by-parallelizing-them/
Test Joomla extension
The goal of this project is to test com_localise extension https://github.com/joomla-projects/com_localise/ to create a proof of concept and documentation to teach others how to test their Joomla Extensions.