User:Hutchy68/New main page
From Joomla! Documentation
- Joomla! Developer Tutorials Project
- This project is aimed at creating consistent, easy-to-follow Tutorials for Joomla! Extension Developers, written by Joomla! Developers.
- Joomla! Help Screens Project
- This project focuses on the administrator Joomla! 2.5 Help screens and Joomla! 3.1 Help screens. Unless a Joomla! Installation is modified, all core component Help screens are being served from this wiki. The summary status of each Joomla! Help screen can be found in the previous links.
- API Reference Project
- The aim of the API Reference Project is to construct a useful reference manual on the Joomla 1.5 (and later) Framework API which will complement, rather than replace, the automatically generated material on http://api.joomla.org. The starting point for the API Reference is the Framework page which lists all of the classes in the Framework API.
Things you can do to help
You don't need to join the Documentation Working Group to help us improve the Joomla! documentation. You should only register if you want to make changes to the information contained on the Joomla! Docs Wiki. Also note that registration on this wiki is entirely separate from registration on our other sites, such as the Joomla! forum.
- Just Register and login on this wiki to get started.
- Feel free to fix any errors you find
- Take a look in the Cookie jar for a small Docs Wiki task.
- Join one of the JDOC Projects! The Joomla! Docs Wiki is a collaborative community and everyone's help is needed to maintain it as a useful resource.
Want to help but don't know how?
If you would like to contribute to the Wiki and just don't know where to start, please contact a member of the Documentation Working Group.
Help us improve the Joomla! Docs Wiki