Chunk:M16 Introduction Head
From Joomla! Documentation
(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 06:15, 15 November 2009
|== This is a special Briefing Header which is displayed on each new Chapter Head page ==
- The Chapter Head page is constructed with a Chapter Head layout template.
- For the template you provide 5 parameters.
- The name of the Chapter Head, e.g. Introduction. Must be provided.
- y turns the Header on. In this case you must also provide Chunk:M16_Name_Header. Blank gets nothing.
- y turns the Footer on. In this case you must also provide Chunk:M16_Name_Footer. Blank gets nothing.
- y adds "- In Preparation" to the name. Blank gets nothing.
- y adds the Future notice. Blank gets nothing
- The initial template state is a name and four values set to y to display the whole page.
- The Header chunk of each new Chapter Head is pointed at an advice Chunk. Create your own unique Chunk or disconnect it.
- The parameter order is chosen to reflect my judgement of the likelihood of parameters being dropped.
- Earlier = less likely to be dropped.
- Think about how this page should be organised.
- Set the parameters to match your design in edit mode
- Save the file - all the names in red will change from Test * to your new value.
- Complete each of the Chunks shown in red on the finished page.
- As you complete a Chunk think if any part of it will be reused. If it will make it a little Chunk.
- Please read the Contributors Advice pages