This Namespace has been archived
- Please Do Not Edit
Pages in this namespace. Pages contain information for a Joomla! version which is no longer supported
. It exists only as a historical reference, will not be improved and its content may be incomplete.
If you installed the sample data during the Joomla install then you can simply modify the Main Menu from the Administration area using the Module Manager. If you don't have the sample data installed just follow the procedure for creating a menu and then apply all the settings below.
- Select the Main Menu module (or menu of your choice) from the Module Manager screen
- Click the Edit button
- Change the Position setting to hornav in the Details section
- Change the Menu Style setting to List in the Module Parameters section
- Change the Always show sub-menu items setting to Yes in the Module Parameters section
- Delete any values in the Menu Class Suffix and Module Class Suffix settings in the Advanced Parameters section
- Save the changes and you should see the Horizontal Menu on the front end