J1.5:Customising the JA Purity template/customisations/Enabling hornav submenus
If you installed the sample data during the Joomla install then you can simply modify the Main Menu from the Administration area using the Module Manager.
- Select the Main Menu module from the Module Manager screen
- Click the Edit button
- Change the Position setting to hornav in the Details section
- Change the Menu Style setting to List in the Module Parameters section
- Change the Always show sub-menu items setting to Yes in the Module Parameters section
- Delete any values in the Menu Class Suffix and Module Class Suffix settings in the Advanced Parameters section
- Save the changes and you should see the Horizontal Menu on the front end
If you don't have the sample data installed just follow the procedure for creating a menu and then set all the settings above.