This Namespace has been archived
- Please Do Not Edit
Pages in this namespace. Pages contain information for a Joomla! version which is no longer supported
. It exists only as a historical reference, will not be improved and its content may be incomplete.
- Create your own logo and upload it to the rhuk_milkyway/images folder. You want it to be 298x75 pixels in size. Depending on the background of your site, consider making the logo with transparent background, and saving it in a file format (say, png) that supports it.
You do not have to place your image in the rhuk_milkyway/images folder; it just makes it easier when you tell joomla where to look for your logo.
- In administration, go to Extensions > Template Manager
- Click on rhuk_milkyway, you will access the Template edit page
- Click on Edit CSS
- Select template.css and click edit
- look for the div#logo style. It should look something like this:
background: url(../images/mv_joomla_logo.png) 0 0 no-repeat;
The line you are interested is the one beginning with background. Change the path of the image to the image you have uploaded. If you put your image in the rhuk_milkyway/images folder, all you would have to do is replace mv_joomla_logo.png with you logo filename.