From Joomla! Documentation
< Developers(Difference between revisions)
m (clean up)
m (fixing line break from category)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 02:19, 1 September 2012
- Creating clickable background images using CSS
- Jim Yuzwalk has contributed a useful introduction to Joomla templates (download the example template from here).
- Changing the site favicon
- Using Class Suffixes
- Using Firebug With Your Joomla Website
- Understanding Output Overrides
- Layout Overrides in Joomla 2.5
- How are templates executed?
- How to determine if the user is viewing the front page
- jdoc statements
- Objects methods and properties available from your template - what you can do with
- How to cloak email addresses
For more information, see Template Development.