We found that your extension name its in conflict with another extension already listed at JED. You are required to change your extension name as its too similar to:
Different extensions, different names
Your extension name needs to be different from any extension already submited to JED
- The extension name must be stated at the XML file tag NAME
- You should use the same name in your site when referring to the extension, special in the download page
Send us an email when done so we could take a new look on your entry.
JED entry name
The JED entry name its approved by JED Editors
- XML file tag NAME needs to be the same as the extension entry name
- Components Admin menu needs to be the same as the Extension name
Also please read: Protecting the Joomla! Trademark in JED - http://community.joomla.org/blogs/community/632-protecting-the-joomla-trademark-in-jed.html
Joomla in the extensions name?
We at the Joomla Extensions Directory have a direct interest in maintaining the integrity of the Joomla brand. As such, we cannot allow violations of the Joomla trademark, logo, brand, etc., to be placed in or linked from the Joomla Extensions Directory.
- An extension name can't start with the word "Joomla".
- Extensions that use "Joomla" or a derivative of Joomla in the extension name or the domain name need to be licensed by OSM.
You can find more information about our policy: http://community.joomla.org/blogs/community/632-protecting-the-joomla-trademark-in-jed.html
To be licensed you need then to fill one of the following forms to OSM:
- Joomla! Name and Logo Use: http://opensourcematters.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86
- Domain Name Request: http://opensourcematters.org/domain-name-use-request.html
- Extension name request: http://opensourcematters.org/extension-name-request.html