From Joomla! Documentation
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 17:48, 26 June 2008
|This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section
has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.|
How to Access
Navigate to the Private Messaging screen and click the subject of the desired message.
This screen allows you to view, reply to, and delete a Private Message.
- From. The sender of the message.
- Posted. The date and time the message was sent.
- Subject. The subject of the message.
- Message. The body of the message.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Reply. Reply to this message.
- Delete. Delete this message.
- Cancel. Go back to the main screen of the Manager, without saving the modifications you made.
- Help. Opens this Help Screen.
- Private Messages can only be received by Users who are members of the "Super Administrator" group.