This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It is used to view banner impression and click counts.
How to Access
The Banner Tracks Manager is where you can view current banner impression or click counts. Banners will only appear here if the impression or click counter is enabled on them and their impression or click count is at least 1. The impression and click counts are considered seperate items so a banner may appear twice in the list of items in this screen.
Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Name. The banner name.
- Client. The name of the banner client.
- Category. The banner category.
- Type. The type of the displayed count - impression or click.
- Count. The number of banner impressions or click counts.
- Date. The date the counter was last incremented.
Filter by Date
You can filter the list of impression or click counts by specifying a begin and end date to display the number of impressions or clicks a banner received on and between those dates.
Filter by Client, Category or Type
In the upper right area, above the column headings, there are three drop-down boxes as shown below:
Only items matching the selected client, category, and/or type will display in the list.
- Select Client. Use the drop-down list box to select the banner client.
- Select Category. Use the drop-down list box to select the banner category.
- Type. Use the drop-down list box to select the banner type - impression or click.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Export. Click this to download a comma-separated text file of the displayed banner impression and/or click counts.
- Delete Tracks. Click this to delete the displayed banner impression and/or click counts.
- Options. Click this button to open the Banners Global Configuration window. This window allows you to set default parameters for Banners, as shown below.
- Help. Display this help screen.
- Save. Saves your settings.
- Cancel. Cancels your changes.
- Purchase Type. This is used to indicate how the banner client purchased the display time for the banner - monthly, yearly, etc...
- Track Impressions. Whether or not to count how many times a Banner is displayed.
- Track Clicks. Whether or not to count how many times a Banner is clicked.
- Meta Keyword Prefix. When matching keywords (for matching Banners to Articles based on Keywords), only search for keywords with this prefix. This can improve performance.
Clients and Categories Links
At the top left, above the Filter, you will see the following four links: