This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
This article was last edited by Noxidsoft (talk| contribs) 3 years ago. (Purge)
How to Access
Select Components → Messaging → Read Private Messages from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. And/Or click the "New" icon in the toolbar of the Read Private Messages screen.
This screen lets you write and send a private message to others with the correct User Groups permissions.
- Recipient. Click on the "Change User" button to open the modal pop-up and then select the User you wish to send the message to from the Name list.
- Subject. The subject of the message. It helps if this is descriptive of the Message body.
- Message. The body of the message. It helps if the body of the Message is meaningful and kept relatively short.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Send. Send the message. Note that the Recipient, Subject and Message fields cannot be blank.
- Cancel. Go back to the main screen of the Manager, without saving the modifications you made.
- Help. Opens this Help Screen.