Help16:Extensions Module Manager Breadcrumbs
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 16:18, 11 July 2010 by Chris Davenport
BreadcrumbsThis Module shows a set of navigation links that illustrates where you are inside the web site and allows you to navigate back. An example is shown below:
- Show Home. Whether or not to show the Home page in the Breadcrumbs path.
- Text for Home entry. The text to display for the Home page in the Breadcrumbs.
- Show Last. Shall the last element be shown.
- Text Serarator. The text to use to separate navigation elements. If blank, ">>" is used.
- Module Class Suffix. A suffix applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows you to create customized CSS styles that will apply just to this module. You would then modify the "template.css" file of your template to apply styling to this new class.
- See the tutorial Using Class Suffixes in Joomla! 1.5/1.6 for more information.
- Caching. The only valid value is "Never".