Revision as of 09:40, 22 May 2011
How to access
You can access the Login module by either opening an existing Weblinks module in the Module Manager or by creating a new Login Module.
You can access the Module Manager by going to Extensions > Module Manager
This Module displays a username and password Login form. It also displays a link to retrieve a forgotten password. If User registration is enabled in the User Settings of the Global Configuration screen, then the link "Create an Account" will be shown to invite Users to self-register.
File:Help16 module login.png center⎟frame
- Pre-text. Optional text or HTML to display above the login form.
- Post-text. Optional text or HTML to display below the login form.
- Login Redirection Page. The page to load after a successful login. Select from the drop-down list box. If no page is selected, the home page will be used.
- Logout Redirection Page. The page to load after a successful logout. Select from the drop-down list box. If no page is selected, the home page will be used.
- Show Greeting. Whether or not to show the simple greeting text, for example, "Hi Administrator".
- Name/Username. Whether to use the user's Name or Username in the simple greeting.
- Encrypt Login Form. Whether or not to encrypt the login form using SSL. Do not enable this option if Joomla! is not accessible using the "https://" prefix.
- Alternative layout Apply an alternative layout or template override
- Module Class Suffix Apply a CSS suffix to the module
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
No tips have been added at this time.