This page is tagged because it NEEDS IMAGES. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It will allow you to install language packs for Joomla and any installed extensions.
How to Access
- Select Extensions → Extension Manager from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel. Then select the Install Languages menu item in the Extension manager screen that appears.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Install. Installs the selected item.
- Find Langagues. Search for accredited Joomla language packs (similar to the find updates button in the Update Manager)
- Purge Cache. Clears cached information about available language updates. This will update the list of available language updates shown on this screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters or permissions can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Links to Other Screens
At the top left, you will see the following five links: