How to Access
This Module shows a set of navigation links that illustrates where you are inside the web site and allows you to navigate back.
An example is shown below:
The Module Type name for this is "Breadcrumbs". This Module does not relate to any other component.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the module and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the module and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the module and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another module.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current module. Does not affect the current module. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new module.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Show "You Are Here" Whether or not to show the text "You are Here" before the Breadcrumb Path.
- Show Home. Whether or not to show the Home page in the Breadcrumbs path.
- Text for Home entry. The text to display for the Home page in the Breadcrumbs.
- Show Last. Shall the last element be shown.
- Text Serarator. The text to use to separate navigation elements. If blank, ">>" is used.
- Alternative Layout Can specify an alternative breadcrumb layout if alternatives are configured.
- Module Class Suffix Can specify an alternative style if additional styles are configured in your template.
- Caching. Options available to pull this parameter from the global configuration settings, or to disable Caching.