Please note that the content on this page is currently incomplete. Please treat it as a work in progress.
- This article was last edited by Wilsonge (talk| contribs) 9 months ago. (Purge)
==Internal Link - Search==
When the Search link is selected, it expands to display the Search layout. This is used to show the Search form and the Search results as shown below.
Parameters - Basic
The Search Layout has the following Basic Parameters, as shown below.
- Use Search Areas. Whether or not to show the Search Areas check boxes. These check boxes allow a User to limit the search to any combination of Articles, Web Links, Contacts, Categories, Sections, and News Feeds.
- Show Created Date. Hide or Show the Date and Time the Article was created when displaying the Search results.
Parameters - Component
Search Layout has the following options under Parameters - Component:
These setting work with the settings in the Search Statistics. If a parameter here is set to 'Yes', 'No', 'Show', or 'Hide', then that action is taken. If a parameter here is set to 'Use Global', then the setting in Search Statistics is used.
- Gather Search Statistics. Whether or not to enable the gathering of Search Statistics. Yes/No/Use Global.
- Show Created Date. Whether to Hide or Show the Created Date for an Article. This parameter can be overridden at the Menu Item and Article level.