Help31:Components Finder Manage Search Filters Edit
m (→Toolbar: toolbar location)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
At the top
At the top you will see the toolbar:
Revision as of 10:49, 5 January 2013
How to access
From the administrator area, select Components → Smart Search from the drop-down menu of the Administration screen, then click on the Search filters menu bar item. This will show a list of the current search filters. Click on the New or Edit toolbar icons to show this screen.
- Smart Search was introduced in Joomla 3.0 but is not enabled by default in that version.
- If you are new to Smart Search then you should read the Smart Search quickstart guide.
This screen allows you to create a new search filter or amend an existing one.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the search filter and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the search filter and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the search filter and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another search filter.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current search filter. Does not affect the current search filter. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new search filter.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.