| || |
At the top
right you will see the toolbar: |+|
At the top you will see the toolbar:
| || |
Revision as of 10:56, 5 January 2013
How to Access
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- New. Opens the editing screen to create a new language override.
- Edit. Opens the editing screen for the selected language override. If more than one language override is selected (where applicable), only the first language override will be opened. The editing screen can also be opened by clicking on the Title or Name of the language override.
- Delete. Deletes the selected language overrides. Works with one or multiple language overrides selected.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Installed and Content Tabs