Help31:Extensions Module Manager Statistics
m (1 revision: Initial import of 3.0 help screens (derived from 2.5 help screens))
Revision as of 17:37, 15 September 2012
How to access
To add the Stastistics module, go to your site back-end. Using the top menu, go to Extensions -> module manager and select "new". Then, select Statistics. Alternatively, you can open an existing module.
The Statistics Module shows information about your server installation together with statistics on the Web site users, number of Articles in your database and the number of Web links you provide.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the module and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the module and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the module and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another module.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current module. Does not affect the current module. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new module.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Server Info. Whether or not to show server information.
- Site Info. Whether or not to show site information.
- Hit Counter. Whether or not to show hit counter information.
- Increase Counter. Optional number to increase "Content View Hits" by. This number is added to the actual number of hits.
- Alternative layout Apply an alternative layout or template override
- Module Class Suffix Apply a CSS suffix to the module
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
- Cache Time. The length of time, in minutes, before the Module is re-cached.
Just because you could display your server information, doesn't mean you should, or that it's a good idea!