Used to a page of search results from Smart Search, together with an optional form to allow refinement of the search criteria.
For more information please see Menu Item Manager: Details Tab
This menu item type requires that you select the following.
- Menu Title. The title that will display for this menu item.
- Menu Location. The menu that this menu item (choice) will be part of. The menus defined for the site will show in the list box.
- Search Query. Enter terms to make this item return results for the predefined terms.
- Search Filter. Select from list of <Search filter> in drop down to limit searches to the selected filter.
- Note: Filters must be created using Smart Search Filters before they are populated to this drop down list.
Advanced Options Tab
See Menu Item Manager: Edit/New Menu Item for help on fields common to all Menu Item types, under the Advanced Details Tab which includes:
Module Assignments Tab
See Menu Item Manager: New Menu Item for help on fields in Module Assignments for this Menu Item.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the menu item and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the menu item and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the menu item and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another menu item.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current menu item. Does not affect the current menu item. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new menu item.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.