How to Access
- Click the Global Configuration button in the Control Panel and click the Tags button on left side panel, or
- Select Components → Tags → Options from the drop-down menus.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the global configuration settings and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the global configuration settings and closes the current screen.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Tagged Items Options
- Default Tagged Items Layout. Choose a default layout to for tagged items. This layout will be used when a user clicks on a tag that doesn't have a menu item defined.
- Show tag name. For a layout with one tag, show the tag name.
- Tag Image. For a layout with one tag, show the image for the tag.
- Tag Description. Show or hide a description for the tag (only used when a single tag is selected).
- Image. Show the tag image (full image).
- Show number of items. Show the number of items with a given tag.
- Order. Order items will be displayed in.
- Direction. Sort order. Descending is highest to lowest. Ascending is lowest to highest.
- Table Headings. Show or hide the headings in list layouts.
- Show Date. Whether to show a date column in the list of articles. Select Hide to hide the date, or select which date you wish to show.
- Item Images. Shows the first image for each item in the list.
- Item description. Whether to show or hide the description for each item in the list. The length may be limited using the Maximum Characters option.
- Maximum Characters. The maximum number of characters to display from the description in ach tag.
Item Selection Options