How To Access
- To create a new Text Separetor Menu Item:
- Select Menus › [name of the menu] from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation (for example, Menus › Main Menu).
- Click New to create a new menu item.
- Click the Menu Item Type Select button, System Links and then click the Text Seperator.(Last item in the list).
In your menu you want to seperate different links.
In your menu you want to give some order.
In yourm menu you want to give there some description before each link.
You can use image as a Text Separator.
You have to write a Menu Title, but if you want to use only image as a separator, Menu Title can be only "space".
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the menu item and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the menu item and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the menu item and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another menu item.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.