| || |
| || |
Revision as of 09:38, 9 December 2012
Provides an method to apply global parameters to all the menus available on a Joomla site.
How to Access
On Menu Manager: Menus, click Options button at top.
Menu Options allow the setting of parameters used globally on all menus such as, Title, CSS Class and Permissions.
Page Display Options
This layout has the following Page Display Options.
- Browser Page Title. Optional text for the "Browser page title" element. If blank, the Menu Item Title is used.
- Show Page Heading. Whether or not to show the Browser Page Title in the heading of the page. The page heading is normally displayed inside an h1 HTML element.
- Page Heading. Optional alternative text for the Page Heading.
- Page Class. Optional CSS class to add to elements in this page. This allows CSS styling specific to this page.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the configurations and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the configurations and closes the current screen.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Remember, these choices are applied globally.