Provides an method to apply global parameters to all post-installation messages.
How to Access
Post-installation Messages Configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for all post-installation messages.
Default permissions used for all content in this component.
- Access Administration Interface: (Inherited/Allowed/Denied). Allow or deny Access Administration Interface for users in the Public group. Access Administration Interface Allows users in the group to access the administration interface for this extension.
- Edit State: (Inherited/Allowed/Denied). Allow or deny Edit State for users in the Public group. Edit State Allows users in the group to change the state of any content in this extension.
At the top left of the Post-installation Message Configuration window you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the Contact Manager options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the Contact Manager options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.