=== See also ===
=== See also ===
parameter types| Full list of standard parameter types]] |+|
* [[Standard types|of standard types]]
Components]][[Category:Modules]][[Category:Plugins]][[Category:Templates]][[Category:Development]]</noinclude> [[Category:References]][[Category:Template Development]] |+|
|−|[[Category:Module Development]] |+|
|−|[[Category:Plugin Development]] |+|
|−|[[Category:Component Development]] |+|
Revision as of 12:17, 17 January 2011
This Namespace has been archived
- Please Do Not Edit
Pages in this namespace. Pages contain information for a Joomla! version which is no longer supported
. It exists only as a historical reference, will not be improved and its content may be incomplete.
The helpsites parameter type provides a drop down list of the help sites in your Joomla installation. If the parameter has a saved value this is selected when the page is first loaded. If not, the default value (if any) is selected. With the exception of the “Local” entry, which is always added, the list of help sites is generated from the file:
The 'local' string is translatable. The 'local' URL returned is an empty string.
- type (mandatory) must be helpsites.
- name (mandatory) is the unique name of the parameter.
- label (mandatory) (translatable) is the descriptive title of the field.
- default (optional) is the default help site URL (not the visible help site name).
- description (optional) (translatable) is text that will be shown as a tooltip when the user moves the mouse over the drop-down box.
Example XML parameter definition:
<param name="myhelpsite" type="helpsites" default="" label="Select a help site" description="" />