Thanks to: imanickam for suggesting this approach
- Open up your Excel Workbook. Mine is Schedule.xls
- Highlight the part you want displayed on your site. Give that range a name. (I named mine HTM)
- Save the workbook.
- Save the workbook again as a Web Page (Name your file, Select the range, Select Publish )
- I created a folder on my server named HTML
- Upload your web page to the folder you create. (Mine is Schedule.htm)
Open Joomla Backend
- Create a new Menu Item
- Select the Wrapper Type
- Name the Menu and on the right enter the URL for your htm file. (Mine is http://188.8.131.52/schedule.htm)
- Hint: File name is Case Sensitive. You may have to change the Width Parameter.
- Save and Publish the menu.
- Preview your site and you should be able to see your Excel Sheet.