This Namespace has been archived
- Please Do Not Edit
Pages in this namespace. Pages contain information for a Joomla! version which is no longer supported
. It exists only as a historical reference, will not be improved and its content may be incomplete.
Header color schemes are kept in the directory /ja_purity/styles/header. Editing the CSS file will change the colors.
To add a new color scheme:
- Create a new directory under /ja_purity/styles/header called by your color's name (i.e. gray).
- Copy all the contents (including sub-directories) of one of the other directories (i.e. blue) into this directory.
- Edit the style.css file to have the colors you want. For instance the following changes will make a readable set of colors:
#006699 -> #CCCCCC;
#C3DFED -> #444444;
#1E7CAB -> #BBBBBB.
- Edit the images to make them the colors you want.
- Select the color for your new directory in the template manager.
Remember to religiously refresh. reload, etc. to get the colors to show up.