This Namespace has been archived
- Please Do Not Edit
Pages in this namespace. Pages contain information for a Joomla! version which is no longer supported
. It exists only as a historical reference, will not be improved and its content may be incomplete.
The section parameter type provides a drop down list of the published sections from your Joomla site. If the parameter has a value saved, this value is selected when the page is first loaded. If not, the default value (if any) is selected.
The first option on the list is always '- Select Section -' (which is a translatable string) and is given the value 0.
- type (mandatory) must be section.
- name (mandatory) is the unique name of the parameter.
- label (mandatory) (translatable) is the descriptive title of the field.
- default (optional) (translatable) is the default section ID number.
- description (optional) (translatable) is text that will be shown as a tooltip when the user moves the mouse over the drop-down box.
Example XML parameter definition:
<param name="mysection" type="section" default="" label="Select a section" description="" />