This Namespace has been archived
- Please Do Not Edit
Pages in this namespace. Pages contain information for a Joomla! version which is no longer supported
. It exists only as a historical reference, will not be improved and its content may be incomplete.
The usergroup parameter type provides a drop down list of user groups. If the parameter has a value saved, this value is displayed when the page is first loaded. If not, the default value (if any) is selected.
- type (mandatory) must be usergroup.
- name (mandatory) is the unique name of the parameter.
- label (mandatory) (translatable) is the descriptive title of the field.
- default (optional) is the default user group. This is the user group ID number.
- size (optional) is the number of rows of the list to display. If there are more items in the list than the size specified then scroll-bars will appear. If omitted, the list will be shown as a drop-down list.
- multiple (optional) If the multiple attribute is present (for example,
multiple="yes"), then multiple items may be selected from the drop-down list. If omitted, then only one item may be selected. Note that if multiple is used, the selected values are returned as an array.
- description (optional) (translatable) is text that will be shown as a tooltip when the user moves the mouse over the drop-down box.
- class (optional) is a CSS class name for the HTML form field. If omitted this will default to 'inputbox'.
Example XML parameter definition:
<param name="myusergroups" type="usergroup" default="" label="Select a user group" description="" />