This project page or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this project page or section has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
This page was last edited by Tom Hutchison (talk| contribs) 13 months ago. (Purge)
The Joomla! Documentation Wiki Tutorial Project is focused on 'Developers' writing, improving and maintaining Tutorials specifically for Developers. The Joomla! Docs Wiki is collaborative, community-contributed and maintained, anyone can get involved in the Developer Tutorials Project! There are many small tasks in this JDOC project that when combined together will help produce high quality tutorials for beginner and intermediate Joomla! developers. Show others your interest in the Joomla! project, with this Docs Wiki Project on the discussion page. No pressure, no time table, just give what you can, when you can.
The JDOC Developer Tutorials Project was started on Mon, 11 Feb 2013 in an effort to benefit the users of the Joomla! Documentation Wiki.
To Do List
These are a few 'to do's' to get this project started
- Organisation of project
- Need maintainers of example files on GitHub
- Move example files to GitHub and correct links in current tutorials
- Dev sign-ups use talk page
- Identify current articles to include in Dev Tutorials Project
- User page badge to identify project volunteers
- Contribution recognition on pages and this project page
Join This JDOC Project
You don't need to join the Documentation Working Group to help improve and maintain the Joomla! Documentation Wiki. You don't need to be an expert on writing Joomla! extensions! There are many tasks which can help you learn Joomla! development while helping maintain the Tutorial pages. Please note that registration on this wiki is entirely separate from registration on other Joomla! sites, such as the Joomla! forum.
- Just Register and login on this wiki to get started.
- Already registered, sign up to help this particular JDOC Project on the Talk page with your wiki signature('4' tildes '~~~~') and task(s). Make sure you check the 'Watch this page' box or alternatively, you can add the project page to your Watchlist. It will keep you up to date on the project.
- For example:
- ~~~~ - categorisation
- ~~~~ - techinical review
- ~~~~ - project tasks page
- ~~~~ - update project tasks page, technical reviewer
- Not sure you can help this project, or think you can help somewhere else? Join a different JDOC Project! The Joomla! Docs Wiki is a collaborative community-contributed resource of the Joomla! project. Everyone's help is appreciated and needed to maintain it.
Want to help but don't know how?
If you would like to contribute to the Wiki and just don't know where to start, please contact a member of the Documentation Working Group.
Help Improve the Joomla! Docs Wiki