This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
This article was last edited by Jinx (talk| contribs) 6 years ago. (Purge)
If you think working with Joomla! is fun, wait until you start working on it. We're passionate about helping Joomla! users make the jump to becoming contributing members of the community, so there are many ways you can help Joomla's development:
- Submit news about Joomla!. We syndicate all Joomla! related news on our news portal. If you have some Joomla! news that you would like to share with the community, please submit your short story, article, announcement or review here.
- Report bugs and request features in our trackers. Please read Reporting bugs, below, for details on how we like our bug reports served up
- Submit patches for new and/or fixed behavior. Please read Submitting patches, below, for details on how to submit a patch.
- Join the developer forums and share your ideas for how to improve Joomla!. We're always open to suggestions, although we're likely to be skeptical of large-scale suggestions without some code to back it up.
- Join any of the community working groups and bring your personal expertise to the Joomla! community. More info about the different working groups can be found here.
That's all you need to know if you'd like to join the Joomla! development community. The rest of this document describes the details of how our community works and how it handles bugs, mailing lists, and all the other minutiae of Joomla! development.