JBS Portal Page · Bug Squad · Tracker Team · Coding Team · Testing Team · Automated Testing Team
This is where you will find all the information you need as a Joomal! Bug Squad member.
The Joomla! Bug Squad (JBS) is a team within the Production Working Groups. Their job is to identify and fix bugs in Joomla. This includes the following:
- Joomla! uses GitHub as its code repository and for reporting bugs.
- You will need a GitHub user account to report bugs (issues) on the CMS Issue tracker.
- You will use your GitHub user account to submit patches(PRs) against the Joomla code repository for bug fixes.
- Fill out this form JBS Roster
- Send an email request to Nick Savov requesting membership in the Joomla! Bug Squad. You will have to provide your GitHub Username.
Teams are flexible and overlapping.