Getting Started with Joomla! · FAQs · Glossary · Tips and tricks · Wiki policy
This is where you will find all the information you need as a Joomal! Bug Squad member.
The Joomla! Bug Squad (JBS) is a team within the Production Working Groups. Their job is to identify and fix bugs in Joomla. This includes the following:
- Joomla! uses GitHub as its code repository and for reporting bugs.
- You will need a GitHub user account to report bugs (issues) on the CMS Issue tracker.
- You will use your GitHub user account to submit patches(PRs) against the Joomla code repository for bug fixes.
- Fill out this form JBS Roster
- Send an email request to Mark Dexter or Nick Savov requesting membership in the Joomla! Bug Squad. You will have to provide one of them your Joomlacode Username.
Teams are flexible and overlapping.