This article is tagged because it NEEDS REVIEW. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
To remove the author name, creation date and time and modified date and time from an Article:
- Open the Article for editing either by:
- Click the Content > Article Manager menu item or click the Article Manager button in the Control Panel.
- Once in the Article Manager, click the Article Title to edit or tick the box next to the Article and click the Edit button in the toolbar.
- If you are logged in to the Front-end with appropriate permissions and are viewing the Article you wish to edit, click the Edit icon usually found at the upper right corner.
- Click on the Parameters - Advanced pane in the Parameters section of the Edit Article screen.
- Locate the Author Name, Created Date and Time and Modified Date and Time drop down fields in the Parameters list and change to Hide as required.
- Use Global: Uses the setting in the Article Parameter Global configuration.
- Hide: Hides the information and overwrites the global configuration for the current Article only.
- Show: Displays the information and overwrites the global configuration for the current Article only.
- Click the Save or Apply button in the toolbar to save the Article.