This article is tagged because it NEEDS REVIEW. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
To remove the author name, creation date and time and modified date and time from an Article:
- Open the Article for editing either by:
- Click the Content > Article Manager menu item or click the Add New Article button in the Control Panel.
- Once in the Article Manager, click the Article Title to edit or tick the box next to the Article and click the Edit toolbar button.
- If logged in to the Front-end, you have appropriate permissions and are viewing the Article you wish to edit: Click the Edit button.
- Click on the Parameters - Advanced pane in the Parameters section of the Edit Article screen.
- Locate the Author Name, Created Date and Time and Modified Date and Time drop down fields in the Parameters list and change to Hide as required.
- Use Global: Uses the setting in the Article Parameter Global configuration.
- Hide: Hides the information and overrides the global configuration for the current Article only.
- Show: Displays the information and overrides the global configuration for the current Article only.
- Click the Save or Apply toolbar button to save the Article.