To remove the email, print or PDF icons from an Article:
- Open the Article for editing either by:
- Click the Content > Article Manager menu item. Once in the Article Manager, click on the article name to edit or tick the box next to the article and click the Edit toolbar button.
- Clicking the Add New Article button in the Control Panel.
- If logged in to the Front-end, you have appropriate permissions and are viewing the Article you wish to edit: Click the Edit button.
- Click on the Parameters - Advanced pane in the Parameters section of the Edit Article screen.
- Locate the Print Icon, E-mail Icon and PDF Icon drop down fields in the Parameter list and change the values to Hide as required.
- Use Global: Uses the setting in the Article Parameter Global configuration.
- Hide: Hides the icon or text and overrides the global configuration for the current Article only.
- Show: Displays the icon or text and overrides the global configuration for the current Article only.
- Click the Save or Apply toolbar button to save the Article.