This article is tagged because it NEEDS REVIEW. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
To remove the email, print or PDF icons from an Article:
- Open the Article for editing either by:
- Click the Content > Article Manager menu item to go to the Article Manager, select the Article and click the Edit toolbar button.
- Clicking the Add New Article button in the Control Panel.
- If logged in to the Front-end, you have appropriate permissions and are viewing the Article you wish to edit: Click the Edit toolbar button.
- Click on the Parameters - Advanced pane in the Parameters section of the Edit Article screen.
- Locate the Print Icon, Email Icon and PDF Icon drop down fields in the Parameter list and change the values to Hide as required.
- Use Global: Uses the setting in the Article Parameter Global configuration.
- Hide: Hides the icon or text and overrides the global configuration for the current Article only.
- Show: Displays the icon or text and overrides the global configuration for the current Article only.
- Click the Save or Apply toolbar button to save the Article.