Revision as of 21:54, 19 March 2008
Modular templates used for the helpscreens, Toolbar section.
Like Column headers helpscreens and Cpanel icons.
toolbaricon|Add New Article}}
- Add New Article. This will take you to a new article creation page where you can create new content, and then select a section and category, and then save the article. Its useful for quick and easy additions to your site's content.
- Logout. Select one or more users who are currently logged in and click on this button. The users will loose there logged in status.
- Delete. To delete one or more items, select them and click this button. The selected items will be deleted. Note: only empty items can be deleted.
- Edit. Select one item and click on this button to open it in edit mode. If you have more than one item selected (where applicable), the first item will be opened. You can also open an item for editing by clicking on its Title or Name.
- New. Click on this button to create a new item. You will enter the New page for this item.
- Help. Opens this Help Screen.
- Save. Save it and return to editing the menu details.
- Apply. Save it, but stay in the same screen. If you have been working on a screen for a long time and don't want to risk losing your work, pressing Apply saves your work and lets you continue working. If, for example, you lost your Internet connection, your work will be saved up this point.
- Cancel. Go back to the main screen of the Manager, without saving the modifications you made.