اجازه دادن ثبت نام کاربر
From Joomla! Documentation
If you want your site visitors to be able to register themselves so as to gain access to additional resources, do this:
- Enable user registration. (Since Joomla 3.4 it is disabled by default.) This is done by changing the Allow User Registration field in user options to Yes. To learn how to do this see Changing User Registration Settings.
- Optional: Set the New User Registration Group field in user options to the user group that self-registered users will be given when they complete the registration process. This should normally be set to Registered (which is the default).
- Optional: Set the New User Account Activation field in user options:
- If set to None the user account will be activated immediately and the user can log in straight away (even if their email address is invalid).
- If set to Self the User will be emailed a link to activate their account before they can log in.
- If set to Administrator the user will be emailed a link to activate their account before they can log in. Then all users set to receive system emails and who have the permission to create users will be notified to activate the user's account. This is the default setting. This is a simple validation step because to complete the registration process the user must enter a valid email address to which they have access. It reduces the number of spammers creating fake accounts on your website.
- Set up a Login Form somewhere on your website. There are two ways this can be done:
- The Login Form is a Module assigned to a module position. The exact location where the Login Form will appear will depend on the Template being used. Typically it will be in a column to the left or the right of the main content. It is possible to assign the Login Form module to appear on one or more pages of your website. To learn how to do this see Customising the Login Form Module.
- The Login Form is associated with a Menu Item. When clicked, the Login Form appears where the content would normally be. To learn how to do this see Creating a Login Form Menu Item.