From Joomla! Documentation
Outdated translations are marked like this.
Aplikasi dapat mengacu kepada:
- Aplikasi (Paket), koleksi kelas-kelas PHP dari Kerangka Joomla!
- JApplication, sebuah kelas PHP dari Kerangka Joomla!
Anda bisa juga meramban artikel Aplikasi dan tutorial tentang hal ini.
A Joomla! CMS installation consists of several Applications:
- Site, also known as the Front-end.
- Administrator, also known as the Back-end. It is here that you can make your major customisations for your site or front-end. You can set up how your template looks or you can add new extensions such as components, languages, modules, plugins and templates from the Joomla! Extension Directory (JED).
- Installer is an application that helps you to install and configure Joomla on your web site. Follow the next steps at Installer. This application should be deleted as soon as installation is completed.
- Layar bantuan Pengelolaan Ekstensi, yang disebut Ekstensi