Developing a MVC Component/Using the language filter facility
From Joomla! Documentation
< Archived:Developing a MVC Component
This page has been archived. This page contains information for an unsupported Joomla! version or is no longer relevant. It exists only as a historical reference, it will not be improved and its content may be incomplete and/or contain broken links.
This article or section is incomplete, which means it may be lacking information. You are welcome to assist in its completion by editing it as well. If this article or section has not been edited in several days, please consider helping complete the content.
This article was last edited by M-b-o (talk| contribs) 13 months ago. (Purge)
Articles in this Series
- Developing a Basic Component
- Adding a view to the site part
- Adding a menu type to the site part
- Adding a model to the site part
- Adding a variable request in the menu type
- Using the database
- Basic backend
- Adding language management
- Adding backend actions
- Adding decorations to the backend
- Adding verifications
- Adding categories
- Adding configuration
- Adding ACL
- Adding an install/uninstall/update script file
- Using the language filter facility
- Adding an update server
- Example of a Frontend Update Function
- Example of Menu Parameters & Stylesheets
This tutorial is part of the Developing a Model-View-Controller (MVC) Component for Joomla!2.5 tutorial. You are encouraged to read the previous parts of the tutorial before reading this.
Using the language filter facility
This part is open for editing.
Prev: Adding an install/uninstall/update script file Next: Adding an update server