From Joomla! Documentation
In Joomla! an Article is a piece of content consisting of text (HTML), possibly with links to other resources (for example, images). Articles are the basic units of information in the content system and the bottom level in the content hierarchy. Since Joomla! , each Article is in exactly one Category. A Category can be in another Category making it a sub Category. It is also possible to have Uncategorised Articles. These articles exist without being associated with any Category. Before Joomla! 2.5 and earlier versions, an Article was the third level in the hierarchy Sections → Categories → Articles. Now an Article is a bottom level and will always be the second level or greater in hierarchy.
- Category → Articles
- Category → sub Category → Articles
- Category → sub Category → sub Category → Articles
Articles are maintained using the Article Manager (see the Content Article Manager for or the Content Article Manager for ) which can be reached in the Administrator (Back-end) by clicking on the Content menu, then the Article Manager menu item.
- Adicionar um novo artigo
- Adicionar um item de menu que aponta para uma 'Artigo'
- Managing the front page
- Scheduling an Article to be available only between certain dates
- Restricting access to an Article
- Restricting access to "read more"
- Remover e-mail
- Remover o nome de autor
- Mover um 'Artigo para o arquivo
- Eliminar um Artigo
Editar um artigo
- Adding an image to an article
- Inserting a heading into an Article
- Inserting a list into an Article
- Inserting a table into an Article
- Modifying a table in an Article
- Inserting a link to another website into an Article
- Removing a link from an Article
- Splitting an Article into an introduction with a link to read more
- Removing email
- Removing author name
- Previewing an Article
- Splitting a long Article into multiple linked pages