From Joomla! Documentation
According to Wikipedia, "Accessibility is a general term used to describe the degree to which a product, device, service, or environment is available to as many people as possible". A web page is said to be accessible when it can be used by many groups of people on many devices. Letting the user adjust the font size and using semantic markup to allow screen readers to read the page are examples of accessibility.
Pages in category "Accessibility/en"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Portal:Accessibility/ATAG 2.0/en
- Portal:Accessibility/Blogs & Articles/en
- Portal:Accessibility/DHTML Style Guide Working Group/en
- Portal:Accessibility/UI Components. U.S. Web Design Standards/en
- Portal:Accessibility/Understanding Assistive Technology/en
- Portal:Accessibility/Understanding disability/en
- Portal:Accessibility/WAI-ARIA 1.1/en
- Portal:Accessibility/Web Accessibility Initiative/en
- Portal:Accessibility/What is Web Accessibility/en