From Joomla! Documentation
Pages of FAQs on Joomla! Installation
Pages in category "Installation FAQ"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- How can you avoid using chmod 0777 to enable installs?
- How do UNIX file permissions work?
- How do Windows file permissions work?
- How do you adjust Joomla 1.5 defines?
- How do you change the favicon?
- How do you choose secure extensions?
- How do you choose secure extensions?/en
- How do you install a new template?
- How do you install an extension?
- How do you install Joomla! version 1.5?
- How do you make it so your modules are laid out horizontally?
- How do you password protect directories using htaccess?
- How do you recursively adjust file and directory permissions?
- How do you restrict directory access by IP address using htaccess?
- How do you setup a secure demo site?
- How much disk space do you need to install Joomla!?
- What are components, modules, mambots and plugins?
- What are module switches?
- What are the extension types?
- What are the minimum Joomla! requirements?
- What are the recommended file and directory permissions?
- What determines what is shown on your frontpage?
- What determines your home page?
- What do Error 1, Error 2, and Error 3 mean?
- J2.5:What does a simple Joomla! installation include?
- J3.x:What does a simple Joomla! installation include?
- What happened to the locale setting?
- What is a template?
- What is a template?/en
- What is a template?/fa
- What is a template?/ru
- What is a vulnerable extension?
- What is the Joomla! Administrator's Security Checklist?
- Where can you download the template used on the www.joomla.org site?
- Where can you find information to checkout Joomla! using SVN?
- Where can you learn about vulnerable extensions?
- Where did the installer go?
- Why are there vulnerable extensions?
- Why can't you install any extensions?
- Why do the pop ups in your WYSIWYG editor not work or show gibberish?
- Why does the Extensions site include insecure extensions?
- Why is there a warning in the extensions install screen?
- Why isn't un-publishing a vulnerable extension enough to protect your site?
- Why should you immediately change the name of the default admin user?
- Why shouldn't you use PHP safe mode?
- Will your 1.0 extensions still work?