From Joomla! Documentation
An extension is a package that extends your Joomla! installation in some way. A small selection of extensions is included with the default Joomla! installation but many more are available from the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED)
- Directory: http://extensions.joomla.org
- Terms of Service: http://extensions.joomla.org/about-jed/terms-of-service
- Joomla! Extension Directory FAQs: Joomla! Extension Directory FAQs
- JED documentation: http://extensions.joomla.org/support/knowledgebase
- Forum: Extensions.Joomla.org Forum
- Vulnerable Extensions List: http://vel.joomla.org/
Pages in category "JED"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.
- How can you help the extension submission process?
- How do you choose secure extensions?
- How do you choose secure extensions?/en
- How do you choose secure extensions?/es
- How do you find a Joomla! extension?
- How do you list your extension in the extensions site?
- How to choose a suitable license for your extension
- JED Entries Installation and Functionality Checklist
- JED Entries Installation and Functionality Checklist/en
- JED Entries Installation and Functionality Checklist/nl
- JED Entries License Checklist
- JED Entries License Checklist/en
- JED Entries Submission Checklist
- JED Entries Submission Checklist/en
- JED Entries Trademark Checklist
- JED Entries Trademark Checklist/en
- JED history
- Joomla! Extension Directory FAQs
- Joomla! Extension Directory FAQs/en
- What extension is used to manage extensions.joomla.org?
- Where can you learn about vulnerable extensions?
- Why can't you install any extensions?
- Why does the Extensions site include insecure extensions?
- Why is there a warning in the extensions install screen?
- Why was your extension rejected from being listed?
- Why was your review of XYZ extension removed and/or edited?