From Joomla! Documentation
Welcome to the Joomla! Administrators Security Checklist.
- Internet security is a vast and fast-moving topic. No one set of rules can cover all possible situations. These checklists will point you in the right direction. At a minimum they will do two things:
- Inform you of typical security issues
- Point you in the right direction for more information
Please also take a look at the list of Vulnerable Extensions.
Pages in category "Security Checklist"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Securing Joomla extensions
- Security Checklist
- Security Checklist/ar
- Security Checklist/en
- Security Checklist/fa
- Security Checklist/Getting Started
- Security Checklist/Hosting and Server Setup
- Security Checklist/Joomla! Setup
- Security Checklist/Site Administration
- Security Checklist/Site Recovery
- Security Checklist/Testing and Development
- Security Checklist/th
- Security Checklist/Where can you learn more about file permissions?
- Security Checklist/You have been hacked or defaced